The easiest way to find the right college-preparatory school for your family is to talk to one of our representatives. Enter your information below to set up a time to talk, Skype, or FaceTime. Whether you want to take a virtual tour of one or all of our schools, have your child talk to an admission ambassador their age, or simply learn more about the process from an admission representative, we are here to help.
How it works:
1. Express interest in learning more, and an admission representative will be in touch with you to get more information about your family, your possible or future deployment, and to talk about financial options. He or she will also share more information about all three boarding school options and their unique character.
2. Visit schools, in-person or virtually. Each of our schools has a personality. From athletic to creative to innovative, students of all types, learning profiles, and areas of interest can find a home at one of our boarding schools. In order to find the best match, we recommend visiting as soon as you can. We can arrange FaceTime and Skype tours with a student ambassador, conversations with administrators, and parent-to-parent references.
3. Apply. The process is fairly straightforward, and we will walk you through each step. It's all online, and we make it as easy as possible. Transcripts, teacher recommendations, an essay, and an interview will get your process started.
4. Enroll. Once you've chosen the right school based on your child's interests and personality, you'll enroll for the coming school year. We know that you want a consistent school experience for your child, whether you're deployed or not. We will work with you each year to make sure there's no interruption, whether you're eligible for tuition reimbursement that year, or whether we provide scholarships to allow your child to enroll or re-enroll at an affordable rate.
5. Watch your child grow. Boarding schools provide an environment in which students flourish and become independent. We will keep you up-to-date and informed every step of the way as we share the good academic and personal news you'll want to stay a part of during his or her high school years.